Erin was in a bit of a bother on 1 May when the salon she was getting her hair done caught on fire! She sent along the following tweets about it with a cool pic of her and the firemen. She was okay and the firemen got to meet Erin and revealed they were Spartacus fans!
# ...my guess is that the aluminum siding acted as a magnifying glass w the sun and slow burned the dry wood inside the ledge. (hunch?) 7:46 PM May 1st via Tweetie
# You'll have to ask @LAFDConversation of the official cause of fire (no, my hair was NOT on fire), but... (to be continued) 7:45 PM May 1st via Tweetie
# Thanks to the LAFD for putting out the fire at Transcend Hair Salon and for being fans of @Spartacus_Starz! (yes, http://twitpic.com/1k33nx 3:24 PM May 1st via Twitpic
# LAFD putting out the fire behind Transcend Hair Salon this morning. Thanks guys! http://twitpic.com/1k32ry 3:21 PM May 1st via Twitpic
# Special thanks to Frank and the boys at the LAFD for putting out the fire at Transcend Salon! I'll post photos as soon as my hair dries. :-) 12:36 PM May 1st via Tweetie